background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It Continues...

    So the investigator came and talked with my husband, his daughter, and his ex wife. ( If you read my past post the ex-wife asked that I stay out of it this time.) I was not thrilled with the situation but I needed to study for one of my classes ( I went back to school a couple years ago).

    The investigator talked to her about what would happen if she were to get caught, all the various outcomes of different situations, including being in the car with her boyfriend if he his pulled over and he has drugs. Then the investigator talked to my husband and the EX. He apparently told them that they should both go to counseling WITH their daughter. This way there is no blaming-he said- she said issues and everything can be worked out on the spot. I understand the concept, I just have a problem with it. Once again I am left out of the equation, while they get to go work out their 'issues'. I am apart of this too, but no one wants to see it that way.

  We have been together six years, I am a constant and influential figure in her life, I am there when they fight for hours and have to deal with the consequence of her needing to be driven places because her car was taken away.

  I'm just frustrated. I tried to explain to my husband how ostracized I feel and how I don't like feeling like this. He only grew agitated stating that he already had a lot on his mind and did not need another fight.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment